THC-O-Acetate Distillate - 1 KG Bulk - Wholesale Discounts
Only $1,999.00 per KG, No MOQ, Bulk Discounts Available. SHIPS FREE!
Your #1 source for bulk wholesale THC-O-Acetate by the KG. Our THC-O is produced and licensed for exclusive distribution, from one of the top hemp and rare cannabinoid processors in the industry. This is the cream of the crop in terms of quality.
- Top Grade, Consistent and Repeatable Quality
- From 1 KG to 1000’s - We can provide your needs
- Free-flowing viscosity is great for vaping or edibles.
- Would not recommend tanks designed for high viscosity oils like D8 as you may end up leaking.
- longer onset for effects, as well as duration.
- We encourage the experimentation of ratios with other synergistic and possibly faster-acting cannabinoids like d8 to create a quick kick-in and long-lasting effect.
- The effects feel (subjectively) similar to a heavy Indica, or an edible.
- It should be noted there has been some data (albeit noisy, vague, and not reproduced), that may suggest unwanted byproducts may be produced by heating THCO (all THCO not just from our company) to extreme temperatures above 300C. Almost no vape devices get this hot but we recommend using low voltage devices to eliminate any risk.
- Do not dab, or spray on flower or any other combustibles as this will reach these temps!
- You’re gonna love this product!
Please see the attached Document from KCA labs
(KCA is one of the best and most highly respected testing labs in the USA)
On the THCO Distillate tested well as their conclusion.
From the THC-O-Acetate Lab Report:
" HPLC-PDA results From the HPLC results of the sample, it was estimated that the relative area contribution of Δ8-THC-acetate was 80 % of the total peak area. Note that all these numbers were based on estimates.
Furthermore, the attributed signal for Δ8-THC-acetate was cut off because the run time was too short since the sample was analyzed using the standard cannabinoids method. For future analyses, the run time will need to be extended to get more accurate values.
"Due to the unavailability of a certified reference standard of Δ8-THC-acetate, it was not possible to quantify the amount of Δ8-THC-acetate in the sample. However, the area of the peak attributed to Δ8-THC-acetate in the HPLC-PDA analysis of the sample represented at least 80% of the total area of all peaks detected."
Bulk THC-O Physical Characteristics:
THC-O is unique in many ways. From the type of heavy body but yet psychedelic buzz you may get on it, to the actual physical characteristics.
- THC-O has very low viscosity at room temperature. It tends to flows and moves like thick maple syrup. So 'ts actually a lot easier to work with than delta 8. Bulk Delta 8 Distillate or CBD distillate tends to only flow under heat.
- This is important because most tanks that are made for Delta-8 have wide boreholes for the juice to absorb. While this may be ideal for delta-8-THC, with the low viscosity of THCO you will encounter leaking. We will have some great cartridges available soon designed specifically for the O.
- The color of the Wholesale THC-O-Acetate Distillate is light amber color in the KG quantity. When in a tank it looks perfectly clear
THCO, from just our own personal and, albeit, subjective testing did not give us any prominent or discernable aromas.
All of our products are stocked in our distribution facility in Upstate NY (we do not dropship from other vendors except some of our bulk flower is shipped direct from the farm). Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours of the time they are placed. All flower, pre-rolls or unprocessed hemp products are shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx.
Our goal is to provide you with absolute best customer experience possible. If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, or even new product ideas that you’d like us to carry, please do not hesitate to contact us! We want to hear from you!