- 1000mg of potent Delta 9 and Delta 8
- Tastes like fresh berries that fell from heaven
- 23 servings per bottle
- Will get you impressively baked
- Warning: May cause psychotropic effect
1000mg Delta 9 THC Syrup – Bussin’ Berry
All TRĒ House products are dank and delicious, but this baby redefines BUSSIN’! We packed this syrup with a 1,000mg powerful blend of Delta 9 + Delta 8 and the flavor of sweet, refreshing berries that’ll make your taste buds do a little dance. When you want to sip powerful syrup that gets you ripped with a hearty serving of Delta 9+, it really doesn’t get any better than this!
- Mood Elevation
- Body Buzz
- Head Buzz
- Mildly Trippy
Directions for Best Results:
THC Syrup is super easy to use. Just open the bottle and add it to your favorite drink! You can also sip this puppy straight, but mixing it with soda is definitely the preferred method. There’s nothin’ to it! One thing that we recommend to all of our customers is that they take it slow the first time around. Our THC Syrups are incredibly potent, so start with a small sip, wait 45 minutes or so, and see how you feel. You can always take more if you want to get more baked, but it’s hard to unbake yourself if you swing full-monty from the get-go.
Perfect for you if:
You are looking for an easy, convenient way to discreetly enjoy a super potent serving of Delta9 and Delta 8. This syrup tastes like fresh berries, and gets you super ripped, so if that sounds like a good time, this is the product for you!
Warning: May cause psychotropic effect. Not intended for use by those under the age of 21.
Do not drive or operate any heavy machinery when using any TRĒ House product!
THC affects everyone in a different way so it is essential that you consult your primary physician before using any TRĒ House product.
- Do not use this product unless recommended by your doctor
- Do not use more of this product than recommended by your doctor
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or under 21 years of age
- Do not use this product if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions